Pancreatitis is a common disease of the internal organs. Pathology is treated not only with medicines, but also with dietary nutrition, including the 5p diet. The weekly menu for pancreatitis requires the elimination of most foods from the diet, and also consists of special cooking methods. The task of dietary nutrition is to bring the pancreas into normal operation.
What is the 5p diet
The therapeutic diet 5p for pancreatitis is important at every stage of the disease and can lead to a decrease in bile stasis in the ducts, suppresses hyperfermentemia, and reduces the sensitivity of the bile.
During signs of pathology, the 5p table has a beneficial effect not only during acute manifestations. In a chronic course, such nutrition will help improve metabolic processes in the gland, resume its work and a disturbed diet, and prevent the occurrence of recurrences and the progression of the disease.
The diet begins on the 4th day after the relapse. Before therapy, you will need to starve for 3 days. Table 5p in the pathology of pancreatitis is prescribed along with treatment with medications. Such a dietary diet involves abandoning most of the dishes that can complicate the patient's situation.
Products used in the preparation of dishes for pancreatitis will need to be crushed or ground. They are both steamed and boiled. Thanks to these cooking methods, protein increases, the level of carbohydrates, fats and substances with an extractive feature, which have a high level of cellulose, decreases, stimulating the activity of the digestive glands.
The diet is divided into 2 stages. There are no characteristic differences among the tables, but the diet under No. 1 is softer and lighter, it does not allow the use of individual products that are allowed to be eaten in diet No. 2.
Diet 5p part one
With pancreatitis, table number 1 is indicated if there is an acute form of the disease and a sharp exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis. Thanks to table 5 according to Pevzner, the iron is accelerated as much as possible and the pain syndrome is eliminated.
Diet 5 for pancreatitis is sparing and is prescribed after a hunger strike for 3 days. But since such a table does not meet the physiological standards of food consumption and the need for the patient, it is prescribed for the 5th day.
In chronic pancreatitis, the content of the 5th table includes low-calorie intake with the presence of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
With this disease, the adult diet involves multiple food intake - up to 8 times and the proportions necessary for health are 100-300 grams.
All products are boiled and have a liquid consistency, and on the 6th day, the menu for pancreatitis is replenished with semi-viscous products.
As a result of the fact that liquid and carbohydrate dishes have an insignificant stimulant of pancreatic and gastric secretion, after the passage of the hunger strike, the table is replenished with carbohydrate products.
The 5p diet for chronic pancreatitis consists of the following dishes:
- Mucous soups, the basis of which can be various cereals, decoctions of vegetables.
- Grated liquid cereals cooked in water.
- Light tea with sugar.
- Mousse, jelly, jelly, made on the basis of fruit juice on xylitol.
- Puree from vegetables without the use of oil.
- Steamed vegetable puddings.
- Compote with dried fruits.
- Crackers, white stale bread.
After 2 days after the expiration of the carbohydrate diet 5 in chronic pancreatitis, it is allowed to introduce protein foods.
- Prepare creamy soups that can be based on boiled meat.
- Egg as a steam omelette, boiled soft-boiled, protein omelet.
- Steamed meatballs, beef, chicken, fish quenelles.
- Creative puddings.
- Butter used in prepared dishes.
When the pain has decreased, the acute symptoms of pancreatitis have been relieved, the treatment of table 5 has given positive results, then the diet is gradually expanded, prescribing nutritional therapy No. 2, which is indicated after an exacerbation and a mild manifestation of a chronic illness.
To understand what the fifth table includes, what the doctor can and cannot tell you individually, after the examination.
Diet 5p part two
Follow-up therapy table 5 for pancreatitis is recommended for a long period of time - up to a year. Diet will help prevent attacks of pathology in the future.
Table number 5 also implies thermal, mechanical and chemical principles of preparation, which help to reduce the digestive stimulation of the affected organ.
The energy level is low. The amount of proteins, vitamins with lipotropic substances is somewhat higher than in relation to the therapeutic diet No. 1. With pancreatitis, dishes in a limited volume should have:
You can not consume fried foods, and those that can lead to a strong formation of gases, fermentation of the stomach and intestines.
Dishes are steam-cooked or boiled. Initially, use grated foods, and then chopped.
Food preparation products
The diet for the pathology of pancreatitis consists of a number of acceptable table products No. 5:
- Yesterday's bread, made from flour of 1-2 grades, in order to avoid bloating, as well as dry biscuits without sugar.
- Vegetable cereal soups. Groats in the first dish should be ground. It is allowed to consume buckwheat, rice, semolina porridge, pasta. Vegetable ingredients are isolated - potatoes, carrots. As a dressing, use sour cream or butter.
- Lean meats are rabbit, chicken, beef, veal, and poultry. It is important that the product does not contain fat, tendons, skin. Dishes are prepared in a steam way, in grated, chopped form, boiled and baked. You can eat veal, rabbit, zucchini, stuff with chicken, make steamed meatballs.
- The fish is lean, steamed or boiled. You can not let the fish in, because it contains a lot of extractive substances, compared with a boiled product.
- Protein omelets, one soft-boiled egg.
- Dairy products with a minimum percentage of fat. Since milk is poorly tolerated by the stomach, use it only in the preparation of milk porridges, sauces, soups. It is allowed to use cottage cheese, preparing puddings, casseroles from it. Eat mild grated cheese. If the patient suffers from calcium deficiency, it is necessary to eat calcined cottage cheese.
- Sweet apples baked in the oven. Using fruits and berries, it is allowed to cook kissel, jelly, jam. Dried fruits are eaten grated. It is recommended to use fresh berries with grated fruits.
- From drinking during dietary treatment, light tea is allowed, the consumption of sugar should be halved, juices dissolved in water, rosehip broth.
- After a pancreatic attack, gradually include fats in the diet. Initially, up to 20 grams of butter for dressing, and then vegetable oil, in the amount of 15 grams.
When a diet is recommended for pancreatic pancreatitis, a dimensional menu for a week is developed by a specialist individually, based on the characteristics of the patient's body.
Sample weekly meal plan
As already known, the therapeutic diet for the pathology of pancreatitis involves a slow expansion of the table. At the initial stage, diet therapy includes grated foods and boiled vegetables. It is allowed to eat 200 grams of bread and 20 grams of sugar per day.
Switching to the second version of the diet table, the main dishes remain unchanged, but it is still allowed to eat salads from fresh vegetables. The volume of products is also increasing.
- Bread - rye 100 gr. , Wheat - 200 gr.
- Sugar - 40 gr.
- Butter up to 30 gr. per day.
The menu is signed by day in case of illness. The names of products and dishes for pancreatitis for a week are different.
- Breakfast - mashed rice porridge, cottage cheese, tea.
- Lunch - an apple cooked in the oven with cottage cheese.
- Lunch - oatmeal soup, meatballs, pureed vegetables, compote.
- Snack - croutons with fruit drink.
- Dinner - scrambled eggs, tea with lemon.
- The second dinner is milk for the night.
- Breakfast - cheesecakes with pieces of dried apricots, cheese, tea.
- Lunch - oatmeal porridge with apple juice.
- Lunch - meatballs, pumpkin porridge, green tea.
- Snack - rice pudding.
- Dinner - casserole of vegetables and boiled chicken breast, tea.
- The second dinner is cookies, fruit drink.
- Breakfast - semolina porridge with butter and sugar, bread, tea.
- Lunch pudding with ryazhenka.
- Lunch - vermicelli soup, baked chicken meat with vegetables.
- Snack - yogurt and an apple baked in the oven.
- Dinner - a casserole with minced meat, potatoes, low-fat sour cream, bread and compote.
- The second dinner is kefir.
- Breakfast - protein steam omelet with tomato, tea.
- Lunch - vinaigrette without salted cucumbers, cabbage, bread.
- Lunch - steamed cod, rice soup, tomato juice.
- Snack - cottage cheese and compote, cooked from dried fruits.
- Dinner - boiled beets with prunes, chopped beef, tea.
- The second dinner is ryazhenka.
- Breakfast - porridge with rice flour, jam for cottage cheese, compote.
- Lunch - scrambled eggs with juice.
- Lunch - meat soup, cutlets, boiled rice with a piece of butter, compote.
- Snack - chicken breast dumplings.
- Dinner - hake cutlets with pureed vegetables, apricot juice.
- The second dinner is kefir.
- Breakfast - rice, meat steam dumplings, tea.
- Lunch - cottage cheese, jelly.
- Lunch - vegetable soup on a diet table with grated vegetables, turkey cutlet, mashed potatoes and fruit drink.
- Snack - crackers, tea.
- Dinner - semolina, scrambled eggs, light tea.
- The second dinner is half a glass of mineral water.
- Breakfast - mannik with raisins, cottage cheese pudding, milk tea.
- Lunch - boiled cabbage, rice.
- Lunch - oatmeal soup, cabbage rolls with boiled meat, sour cream, jelly.
- Snack - cottage cheese, juice.
- Dinner - rice porridge, mineral water.
- The second dinner is carrot juice.
The dietary diet for the pathology of pancreatitis should have a large supply of food by day. Recipes for dishes for every day will transform the table, and allow you to make it diverse.
Recipes for the 5p diet
The 5p diet for pancreatitis is the most common variation of the table, with the presence of a wide variety of dishes, so it is easy for the patient to make a weekly diet.
Vegetarian cream soup
The recipe contains the following products:
- carrots - 2 pcs. ;
- potatoes - 250 gr. ;
- vegetable broth - 0. 7 l . ;
- celery - 2 stalks;
- olive oil - a tablespoon;
- onion - half.
Cut the onion and pour over with boiling water. You can dry the vegetable a little in a pan. Put the broth on the stove, add the onions, prepared vegetables and add a little salt. Cook for 40 minutes.
Beat the finished dish with a blender. You can eat with crackers.
You will need 5 potatoes cut into cubes and put in a cauldron. Send grated carrots and chopped onions, pumpkins and tomatoes to him.
Pour vegetables with water, salt. Simmer on medium heat for about 20 minutes. Sprinkle the dish with dill when serving.
Fish baked in the oven
When dieting, you will need a low-fat type of fish. The product is cut into portions and placed on a baking sheet. Next, chop the onion, grate the carrot. Arrange the vegetables on top of the fish, sprinkle with lemon juice, salt.
Wrap the dish in foil and put in the oven for half an hour.
Such diet 5 recipes for pancreatitis make the menu varied, and the patient will be satisfied and enjoy the meal.
Diet number 5p: menu for a week with pancreatitis. Recipes. What is possible and what is not?
Pancreatitis is one of the most common diseases of the internal organs. He is treated not only with medicines, but also with special nutrition, which includes diet No. 5p. The menu for a week with pancreatitis requires the exclusion of many products, as well as a special way of cooking. The purpose of the diet is to normalize all the functions of the pancreas.
What is the 5p diet for?
Therapeutic nutrition is often used for pathologies of the liver, pancreas, intestines, stomach and bile-forming organs. The food system here requires the use of certain foods that are prepared in a certain way. An important role is played by the frequency of meals and the temperature of the dishes consumed.
Diet No. 5p (menu for a week with pancreatitis) was developed in 1920 by the general practitioner M. I. Pevzner and has not lost its relevance at the present time. It is prescribed for exacerbation of pancreatitis. It is able not only to provide the patient with good nutrition, but also to normalize the functions of the pancreas. It has a positive effect on bile secretion and liver. Promotes the accumulation of glycogen, unloads cholesterol and fat metabolism. Stabilizes the work of the gastrointestinal apparatus.
Feature of cooking table No. 5p
Dishes in the No. 5p diet should have an increased content of pectins, liquid, lipotropic components and dietary fiber. For the period of treatment, a fractional meal regimen is introduced, patients take food 5-6 times a day. Products are steamed, baked or boiled. When cooking, vegetables are not browned. Foods rich in fiber are wiped, the rest are finely chopped.
The diet limits the intake of fats and carbohydrates. The main diet consists of protein products. Dishes with oxalic acid, containing a lot of cholesterol, with coarse fiber and containing purines, are excluded from the menu. Remove foods that have a lot of essential oils, and fried foods. Salt should be consumed no more than 10 g per day, and water - up to two liters.
Meals should be taken warm. Cold and hot food is contraindicated.
Indications for dietary nutrition
Diet No. 5p (menu for a week with pancreatitis) is indicated for patients with acute and chronic pancreatitis, after therapeutic starvation, during an unstable remission.
Principles of the diet table No. 5p
Diet number 5p is designed to stabilize the pancreas. It spares the stomach and intestines as much as possible, relieves pain, reduces the reflex excitability of the bile organ. When it is observed, it is necessary to adhere to the following principles:
- before the diet you need to fast from 3 to 7 days;
- the mode of eating should be fractional, 5-6 times a day;
- you need to eat in small portions, up to 300 g;
- dishes should be steamed, boiled or baked;
- a balanced diet should be introduced that will contain all the vitamins and minerals necessary for the body;
- all food should be semi-liquid and grated;
- temperature regime of ready-to-eat dishes - 20-25 ° С;
- the consumption of fats and carbohydrates is reduced to a minimum.
For therapy to be effective, all the rules of therapeutic nutrition should be observed. Do not break the prohibitions until a complete remission or recovery occurs.
Diet No. 5p: chemical composition
Diet No. 5p should have a daily calorie content of 1700-2500 kcal. Carbohydrates in the menu are given 50 g, fats -70 g, proteins - 100 g. No more than 10 g of salt are consumed per day.
According to the content of vitamins, retinol in the menu should be about 10 mg, thiamine - 10 mg, riboflavin - 2 mg, nicotinic acid - 1. 6 mg, vitamin C - 150 mg, sodium - 3 g, phosphorus - 1. 3 g, calcium -0. 8 g, magnesium - 0. 5 g, iron - 0. 03 g.
Requires compliance with all the necessary rules diet number 5p. Soups here are recommended to take vegetable, with the addition of cereals. You can not add roast to them. It is allowed to eat buckwheat, rice, vermicelli, oatmeal and semolina. Bread should be yesterday's wheat, from 1-2 grade flour. You can use unsweetened cookies.
Vegetables are eaten boiled or grated. The use of lean meat and fish of low-fat varieties is allowed. You can eat soft-boiled eggs, as well as steamed scrambled eggs, but not more than once a day. All cereals are cooked in milk with a low fat content or water. Baked and crushed apples, low-fat dairy products and dishes from them are allowed.
Diet No. 5p also includes boiled vermicelli in the diet. Sample menu involves the use of fruits and berries. They can be eaten in the form of jelly, raw - mashed or baked. With such a diet, they drink tea with lemon, not very strong, or rosehip broth, natural juices diluted with water without added sugar. Vegetable oil is allowed - 15 g per dish, as well as butter - no more than 30 g per day.
Food that is banned
Diet No. 5p has many restrictions in eating. Foods that are forbidden to eat in the treatment of pancreatitis are as follows:
- fatty meat and fish broths;
- any alcohol, as well as strong tea and coffee;
- cold, hot and carbonated drinks;
- smoked products, sausages and sausages;
- freshly baked and rye bread;
- caviar from fish;
- radish, turnip, radish, sorrel and spinach;
- dairy products, including yogurt;
- flour products;
- sour and spicy dishes;
- mushrooms in any form;
- salted and pickled dishes;
- dairy products with a lot of fat;
- canned food;
- grape juice;
- fast food, chips, nuts and crackers.
Despite the prohibitions of many products, diet No. 5p (table) is very effective in the treatment of pancreatitis. What you can, what you can’t eat - this was discussed above, and then we will talk about the menu in the treatment of pancreatitis.
Type of medical nutrition
Diet No. 5p exists in two versions. The first is used for acute pancreatitis - No. 5a, and the second for chronic - No. 5b.
In diet No. 5a, the daily calorie intake should not be more than 1700 kcal. All food is liquid and pureed. Under the ban is food that can stimulate the secretory function of the pancreas. This meal lasts about a week.
In diet No. 5b, calorie content rises to 2700 kcal. The amount of proteins, carbohydrates and fats increases. All broths and decoctions are excluded to reduce the release of pancreatic secretions. All food is taken in pureed form.
Diet number 5p: menu for a week with pancreatitis
During the week, with an exacerbation of pancreatitis, the menu should be as follows.
Monday. In the morning, for breakfast: a steamed omelette made from one yolk and two proteins, plus a decoction of rose hips. For the 2nd breakfast, they eat a baked pear. At lunchtime - borscht, meatballs made from low-fat fish, and boiled rice. In the afternoon, it is recommended to have a snack with crackers and drink a glass of milk. Dinner is supposed to be boiled chicken breast, porridge from Hercules and weak black tea. Before going to bed, drink 250 g of low-fat kefir.
Tuesday. Morning: Mannik with raisins plus pudding with berries and low-fat cottage cheese, and tea with low-fat milk. 2nd breakfast: boiled rice and cabbage. For lunch, a vegetarian soup is recommended, for the second: cabbage rolls with boiled meat. From drinks - jelly made from berries. Snack: low-fat cottage cheese and compote, cooked from dried fruits. In the evening, for dinner, they cook rice porridge with low-fat milk and drink a glass of mineral water. Before going to bed: 250 g of carrot juice.
Wednesday. In the morning: syrniki with dried apricots, plus cheese and rose hip tea. During the 2nd breakfast, they eat buckwheat porridge with apple juice. For lunch, beef patties with pumpkin puree and green tea are served. Rice pudding is perfect for an afternoon snack. In the evening they eat vegetable casserole and boiled chicken, drink weak tea. Before going to bed: berry juice with unsweetened biscuits.
Thursday. In the morning: steamed scrambled eggs from two proteins and a tomato. A glass of weak tea. For the 2nd breakfast there is a vinaigrette without sauerkraut and pickles, a piece of bread. For lunch, boiled cod, rice soup and tomato juice are served. In the afternoon, they eat berry jelly and drink unsweetened tea. They have supper with beetroot salad with prunes and lean boiled meat plus tea with milk. At night: a glass of fermented baked milk.
Friday. In the morning: semolina porridge, weak tea and bread with hard cheese. 2nd breakfast: cottage cheese with sour cream, pumpkin juice. At lunchtime, soup with vegetables and noodles, boiled low-fat fish with zucchini and cauliflower are recommended. You can add fresh fruit and unsweetened tea. For an afternoon snack, a warm carrot salad plus berry jelly is offered. You can dine with cottage cheese and buckwheat, as well as drink green tea. 2nd dinner: 250 g of milk with breadcrumbs.
Saturday. For breakfast: cottage cheese pudding and a glass of milk. The 2nd breakfast is based on carrot puree with jam. Lunch consists of vegetarian borscht, turkey steam cutlets, and weak tea with lemon. For an afternoon snack, jelly from berries is recommended. For dinner - macaroni and cheese soup, pumpkin salad with apples and tea with one spoon of honey. Before going to bed - 250 g of fermented baked milk.
Sunday. In the morning: oatmeal with milk, fruit grated with cottage cheese, plus jelly. For a second breakfast, one apple baked in the oven is supposed to be served. Lunch: zucchini soup, rabbit baked in sour cream and buckwheat, tea. Afternoon snack: unsweetened cottage cheese mousse with carrot juice. They have dinner with fish dumplings, boiled rice and tea with a slice of lemon. Before going to bed: fruit jelly.
Unwashed Food Option: One Day Menu
As soon as the pain begins to subside, you can introduce unmashed dishes into the diet. An approximate menu would look like this:
- Breakfast. Loose buckwheat plus vinaigrette without the addition of pickles and sauerkraut. Boiled pureed meat. As a drink, semi-sweet tea is recommended.
- 2nd breakfast. Tea with biscuits and some prunes.
- Dinner. Soup from allowed vegetables. Boiled potatoes with a piece of boiled chicken. As a dessert - an apple and weak tea.
- afternoon tea. Low-fat homemade cottage cheese and compote, cooked from dried fruits.
- Dinner. Vermicelli with boiled fish and tea.
- Before going to bed. Tea with milk and one cracker.
Two days after the exacerbation of pancreatitis, doctors advise drinking warm mineral water up to one liter per day. Rosehip decoction will be useful. From the third day, if the patient's health has improved, they introduce liquid cereals and mucous soups, as well as vegetable purees and jelly.
Diet No. 5p according to Pevzner
The Pevzner diet suggests that when the symptoms of exacerbation of pancreatitis subside, use the following menu:
- Breakfast. Pureed buckwheat or rice porridge, from drinks - milk jelly.
- Lunch. Fruit jelly and a glass of mineral water;
- Dinner. Oatmeal soup, carrot puree and steamed meat soufflé. Weak tea.
- afternoon tea. Protein steam omelette plus a decoction of rose hips.
- Dinner. Pureed buckwheat porridge, cottage cheese soufflé.
- Second dinner. A glass of mineral water with crackers.
The Pevzner diet does not involve the use of salt, and the daily dose of sugar is 20 g.
Diet number 5p: recipes
The following dishes are suitable for diet No. 5p:
- Vegetable stew. Large potatoes (5 pieces) are cut into cubes and placed in a pan. Grated carrots, chopped onions, pumpkin and tomatoes are added to it. Vegetables are poured into 300 g of water, salted and stewed over medium heat for about twenty minutes. The finished dish is sprinkled with herbs.
- Baked fish. Low-fat fish is cut into pieces and placed in foil. Next, the onion is chopped and the carrots are rubbed. Vegetables are placed on top of the fish, everything is sprinkled with lemon juice and sprinkled with salt. Fish with vegetables is wrapped in foil and stewed until tender in the oven.
These #5p diet recipes for every day will help diversify the menu. They will give you a feeling of satiety and satisfaction.
The main recommendations of doctors
Chronic pancreatitis (diet No. 5p is very effective for this disease) in the acute stage is treated not only with medicines, but also with appropriate nutrition. Doctors advise you to take diet No. 5p with all responsibility. Do not get carried away with sweets without a doctor's prescription, since the use of sugar in an amount of more than 60 g can cause an exacerbation of pancreatitis.
It is useful to drink mineral water during therapeutic nutrition. It is best to consume it warm before going to bed, in small sips. All food should be ground, coarse pieces will irritate the internal organs. From greens, parsley and dill are allowed.
Doctors with pancreatitis advise once again not to disturb the pancreas and stick to a sparing menu.